Legal Volunteering roles.

Tarun Krishnakumar
Hi,
My name is Tarun and I'm a law student from India. I was wondering if
there were any legal volunteering/research (anything law-related basically)
roles available with the Mozilla
Foundation as I would love to contribute a couple of hours a week to
the cause, while at the same time developing my interest and awareness about
law-technology issues.

Thanks.

Re: Legal Volunteering roles.

Heena

Tarun Krishnakumar wrote
Hi,
My name is Tarun and I'm a law student from India. I was wondering if
there were any legal volunteering/research (anything law-related basically)
roles available with the Mozilla
Foundation as I would love to contribute a couple of hours a week to
the cause, while at the same time developing my interest and awareness about
law-technology issues.

Thanks.
If i got any information related to this i will definitely tell you. I am also searching volunteering/research with mozilla.