Latest AT API docs

Steve Lee-3
Does anyone know what are the definitive and latest docs?

I'm using http://www.gnome.org/~billh/at-spi-idl/html/index.html

--
Steve Lee

Re: Latest AT API docs

Gregory J. Rosmaita
aloha, steve!

the documents for which you are searching are now housed at the
Open A11y working group of the Linux Foundation's site:

main Open A11y site:
http://accessibility.linux-foundation.org

main Open A11y Specification and Documentation Index:
http://accessibility.linux-foundation.org/a11yspecs/

if you have any problem accessing a particular document, please
let me know -- i'm vice-chair and webmaster for Open A11y

gregory.

CONSERVATIVE, n.  A statesman who is enamored of existing evils,
as distinguished from the Liberal, who wishes to replace them
with others.         -- Ambrose Bierce, _The Devil's Dictionary_
             Gregory J. Rosmaita, [hidden email]