Language preferences

Isabel del Pino
I have installed two languages in Mozilla 1.7.12. English and Czech. I
want to select them using preferences (about:config), instead of
Edit->Preferences->...

I think the preferences I must modify are:

general.useragent.contentlocale
general.useragent.locale
intl.accept_languages
intl.content.langcode

But changing these preferences Mozilla doesn't change its language. What
can I do?

Thank you very much.

Re: Language preferences

Christian Biesinger
Isabel del Pino wrote:
> But changing these preferences Mozilla doesn't change its language. What
> can I do?

You can't change the UI language using a pref in the Mozilla suite.

Re: Language preferences

Christian Biesinger
Isabel del Pino wrote:
> But changing these preferences Mozilla doesn't change its language. What
> can I do?

Also, this is not at all the right place for such a question... You
should probably ask in mozilla.support.mozilla-suite instead.