Landfill slowness

Gervase Markham
Why is Landfill so slow, does anyone know? It just took me 30 seconds to
load https://landfill.bugzilla.org/bugzilla-5.0-branch/ , and I'm fairly
sure it's not my wifi.

Gerv
-
To view or change your list settings, click here:
<https://lists.bugzilla.org/cgi-bin/mj_wwwusr?user=lists+s6506n84121h51@...>

Re: Landfill slowness

Jeff Fearn
On 15/06/16 08:17, Gervase Markham wrote:
> Why is Landfill so slow, does anyone know? It just took me 30 seconds to
> load https://landfill.bugzilla.org/bugzilla-5.0-branch/ , and I'm fairly
> sure it's not my wifi.

Database was not in cache?

2.66s (onload: 2.76s)

Cheers, Jeff.

--
Jeff Fearn
Senior Software Engineer

On 14/06/16 23:24, Jeff Fearn wrote:
> On 15/06/16 08:17, Gervase Markham wrote:
>> Why is Landfill so slow, does anyone know? It just took me 30 seconds to
>> load https://landfill.bugzilla.org/bugzilla-5.0-branch/ , and I'm fairly
>> sure it's not my wifi.
>
> Database was not in cache?
>
> 2.66s (onload: 2.76s)

OK, it's faster now, but 30s to get it into cache? Wow.

Gerv

-

On 15/06/16 18:05, Gervase Markham wrote:

> On 14/06/16 23:24, Jeff Fearn wrote:
>> On 15/06/16 08:17, Gervase Markham wrote:
>>> Why is Landfill so slow, does anyone know? It just took me 30 seconds to
>>> load https://landfill.bugzilla.org/bugzilla-5.0-branch/ , and I'm fairly
>>> sure it's not my wifi.
>>
>> Database was not in cache?
>>
>> 2.66s (onload: 2.76s)
>
> OK, it's faster now, but 30s to get it into cache? Wow.

It might be hosted in the Sydney AWS center and had to swim to a dry server!

Cheers, Jeff
-