Quantcast

King Donald

1234 ... 27

King Donald

WaltS48-3
> Trump has signed more than a dozen executive orders in his first 11 days in office.

<http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/30/trump-signs-executive-order-to-drastically-cut-federal-regs.html>

Emperor was already taken by the Republicans for Obama.

How many did Obabma sign in his first 11 days in office. Anyone know?

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS

Re: King Donald

S. McDuff
On 30-Jan-2017 5:58 PM, WaltS48 wrote:

>> Trump has signed more than a dozen executive orders in his first 11
>> days in office.
>
> <http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/30/trump-signs-executive-order-to-drastically-cut-federal-regs.html>
>

> Emperor was already taken by the Republicans for Obama.
>
> How many did Obabma sign in his first 11 days in office. Anyone know?

??? 276 ???

Have a look here if this is what you are looking for:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_order

Re: King Donald

WaltS48-3
On 01/30/2017 05:58 PM, WaltS48 wrote:

>> Trump has signed more than a dozen executive orders in his first 11
>> days in office.
>
> <http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/30/trump-signs-executive-order-to-drastically-cut-federal-regs.html>
>

> Emperor was already taken by the Republicans for Obama.
>
> How many did Obama sign in his first 11 days in office. Anyone know?

Fired the proofreader again. Just can't find good help these days. 😖

On 01/30/2017 06:28 PM, S. McDuff wrote:

> On 30-Jan-2017 5:58 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
>>> Trump has signed more than a dozen executive orders in his first 11
>>> days in office.
>>
>> <http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/30/trump-signs-executive-order-to-drastically-cut-federal-regs.html>
>>

>> Emperor was already taken by the Republicans for Obama.
>>
>> How many did Obama sign in his first 11 days in office. Anyone know?
>>

> ??? 276 ???
>
> Have a look here if this is what you are looking for:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_order

He signed 276 during his Presidency, but only 9 in his first 11 days.

Thanks for leading me in the right direction.

<https://www.federalregister.gov/executive-orders/barack-obama/2009>

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS

Re: King Donald

Ron Hunter
On 1/30/2017 4:58 PM, WaltS48 wrote:

>> Trump has signed more than a dozen executive orders in his first 11
>> days in office.
>
> <http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/30/trump-signs-executive-order-to-drastically-cut-federal-regs.html>
>

> Emperor was already taken by the Republicans for Obama.
>
> How many did Obabma sign in his first 11 days in office. Anyone know?

Most of what Trump is signing are to undo what Obama did in 8 years!
Not new ones.

Re: King Donald

WaltS48-3
On 01/30/2017 07:13 PM, Ron Hunter wrote:

> On 1/30/2017 4:58 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
>>> Trump has signed more than a dozen executive orders in his first 11
>>> days in office.
>>
>> <http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/30/trump-signs-executive-order-to-drastically-cut-federal-regs.html>
>>

>> Emperor was already taken by the Republicans for Obama.
>>
>> How many did Obabma sign in his first 11 days in office. Anyone know?
>>
> Most of what Trump is signing are to undo what Obama did in 8 years! Not
> new ones.

Prove it!

On 1/30/2017 6:13 PM, WaltS48 wrote:

>>> <http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/30/trump-signs-executive-order-to-drastically-cut-federal-regs.html>
>>>

>>> Emperor was already taken by the Republicans for Obama.
>>>
>>> How many did Obabma sign in his first 11 days in office. Anyone know?
>>>
>> Most of what Trump is signing are to undo what Obama did in 8 years!
>> Not new ones.
>>

> Prove it!

Don't have too, just read the news!

Re: King Donald

Wolf K.
On 2017-01-30 19:13, WaltS48 wrote:

>>> <http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/30/trump-signs-executive-order-to-drastically-cut-federal-regs.html>
>>>

>>> Emperor was already taken by the Republicans for Obama.
>>>
>>> How many did Obabma sign in his first 11 days in office. Anyone know?
>>>
>> Most of what Trump is signing are to undo what Obama did in 8 years! Not
>> new ones.
>>

> Prove it!

They're not Trump's, they're Bannon's. Trump is just a puppet.

--
Wolf K.
https://kirkwood40.blogspot.com

Re: King Donald

Frank-32
On 1/31/2017 2:28 AM, Ron Hunter wrote:

> On 1/30/2017 6:13 PM, WaltS48 wrote:

>>> Most of what Trump is signing are to undo what Obama did in 8 years!
>>> Not new ones.
>>>

>> Prove it!
>>
> Don't have too, just read the news!

Trump's orders are to reinstate the laws that Obama was ignoring by his
fiats.  People are mostly pleased with this.

Re: King Donald

WaltS48-3
On 01/31/2017 09:58 AM, Wolf K. wrote:

> On 2017-01-30 19:13, WaltS48 wrote:

>>> Most of what Trump is signing are to undo what Obama did in 8 years! Not
>>> new ones.
>>>

>> Prove it!
>
> They're not Trump's, they're Bannon's. Trump is just a puppet.

+1

On 2017-01-31 10:03, Frank wrote:

> On 1/31/2017 2:28 AM, Ron Hunter wrote:

>>> Prove it!
>>>
>> Don't have too, just read the news!
>>

> Trump's orders are to reinstate the laws that Obama was ignoring by his
> fiats.  People are mostly pleased with this.

Interesting, I didn't know that. Could you kindly cite the law(s)
reinstated by each of the Trump's executive orders?

Thanks, and have a good day,

On 31-Jan-2017 9:58 AM, Wolf K. wrote:

> On 2017-01-30 19:13, WaltS48 wrote:

>>> Most of what Trump is signing are to undo what Obama did in 8 years! Not
>>> new ones.
>>>

>> Prove it!
>
> They're not Trump's, they're Bannon's. Trump is just a puppet.

...and welcome to Nazy America. :-(

Re: King Donald

Wayne Mery
On 1/31/2017 9:58 AM, Wolf K. wrote:

> On 2017-01-30 19:13, WaltS48 wrote:

>>> Most of what Trump is signing are to undo what Obama did in 8 years! Not
>>> new ones.
>>>

>> Prove it!
>
> They're not Trump's, they're Bannon's. Trump is just a puppet.

Wouldn't it be ironic if the user/taker in chief, in time, determines
that he is the one that got used/taken.

Re: King Donald

Frank-32
On 1/31/2017 11:01 AM, Wolf K. wrote:

> On 2017-01-31 10:03, Frank wrote:

>>> Don't have too, just read the news!
>>>

>> Trump's orders are to reinstate the laws that Obama was ignoring by his
>> fiats.  People are mostly pleased with this.
>
> Interesting, I didn't know that. Could you kindly cite the law(s)
> reinstated by each of the Trump's executive orders?
>
> Thanks, and have a good day,

I don't do free research for others.  Look at them yourself.

Re: King Donald

Richard Alan
Frank wrote:

> On 1/31/2017 11:01 AM, Wolf K. wrote:
>> On 2017-01-31 10:03, Frank wrote:
>>>
>>> Trump's orders are to reinstate the laws that Obama was ignoring by
>>> his fiats.  People are mostly pleased with this.
>>
>> Interesting, I didn't know that. Could you kindly cite the law(s)
>> reinstated by each of the Trump's executive orders?
>
> I don't do free research for others.  Look at them yourself.

That's what people say when they don't have an answer.

Re: King Donald

Disaster Master
On Tue Jan 31 2017 13:28:14 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time), Richard
Alan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Frank wrote:

>>> Interesting, I didn't know that. Could you kindly cite the law(s)
>>> reinstated by each of the Trump's executive orders?
>> I don't do free research for others.  Look at them yourself.
> That's what people say when they don't have an answer.

Or when they value their time.

Or are you honestly saying that you or Walt would actually acknowledge
defeat of your argument if they did.

I didn't vote for him, I'm a Ron Paul man myself, but I must say I was
extremely happy (and surprised) that the career criminal that was
running against him didn't get in.

Seriously, wouldn't it be ironic if Trump ended up being the best
president we've had in a long time? He has that potential, as well as
the potential to be just another puppet like Obama and the rest.

So far, he has not been acting like a puppet.

Re: King Donald

Frank-32
On 1/31/2017 1:42 PM, Disaster Master wrote:

> On Tue Jan 31 2017 13:28:14 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time), Richard
> Alan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Frank wrote:

>>> I don't do free research for others.  Look at them yourself.
>> That's what people say when they don't have an answer.
>
> Or when they value their time.
>
> Or are you honestly saying that you or Walt would actually acknowledge
> defeat of your argument if they did.
>
> I didn't vote for him, I'm a Ron Paul man myself, but I must say I was
> extremely happy (and surprised) that the career criminal that was
> running against him didn't get in.
>
> Seriously, wouldn't it be ironic if Trump ended up being the best
> president we've had in a long time? He has that potential, as well as
> the potential to be just another puppet like Obama and the rest.
>
> So far, he has not been acting like a puppet.

You are correct.

Retired, I have plenty of time but, elderly, do not want to waste the
time I have left.

I, too, was not a Trump fan in the beginning but am pleased with all he
is doing and the draining of the swamp.

Re: King Donald

Richard Alan
Disaster Master wrote:

> Richard Alan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Frank wrote:
>>> I don't do free research for others.  Look at them yourself.
>>
>> That's what people say when they don't have an answer.
>
> Or when they value their time.
>
> Or are you honestly saying that you or Walt would actually acknowledge
> defeat of your argument if they did.

Understand it's not my argument. I merely commented on Frank's response of
"I don't do free research for others." That is usually a sign of someone
*with* an argument who can't back it up with facts.

(And I've been retired for a long time as well but don't consider myself
"elderly."  <g>)

Re: King Donald

The Real Bev
On 01/31/2017 01:40 PM, Richard Alan wrote:

> Disaster Master wrote:
>
>> Richard Alan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> That's what people say when they don't have an answer.
>>
>> Or when they value their time.
>>
>> Or are you honestly saying that you or Walt would actually acknowledge
>> defeat of your argument if they did.
>
> Understand it's not my argument. I merely commented on Frank's response of
> "I don't do free research for others." That is usually a sign of someone
> *with* an argument who can't back it up with facts.

Or someone who didn't save the links or, if they were saved, remember
which of the 1K bookmarks they are :-(

> (And I've been retired for a long time as well but don't consider myself
> "elderly."  <g>)

My friend and I refer to ourselves as 'two old broads in a sportscar' as
we scream past everyone in her S2000, but I don't really believe the
'old' part.  Maybe next year...

--
Cheers, Bev
   Psalm 137:9  Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy

Re: King Donald

Sailfish-4
My bloviated meandering follows what Wolf K. graced us with on 1/31/2017
6:58 AM:

> On 2017-01-30 19:13, WaltS48 wrote:

>>> Most of what Trump is signing are to undo what Obama did in 8 years! Not
>>> new ones.
>>>

>> Prove it!
>
> They're not Trump's, they're Bannon's. Trump is just a puppet.

<comment snark="Prove it!" />

Kidding aside, while I didn't vote the top of the ticket, the more I
think about it, the more I think Trump's Top Two's List consists of:

1. Set up a Trump political dynasty for his heirs
2. Kill the inheritance tax

Everything else is just Show Business

$0.02 worth

--