Juss joined in...

Rashmin Bhagat
Hi,

I am Rashmin B. from Mumbai, India. By profession, am an SQA Executive
- Quality Leader and also involved in Build processes in my projects.

I would like to get involved in the documentation and build activities
for the projects by Mozilla. Also, I might be helpful for seting up
processes, if any, for the various projects. My experience involves
streamlining projects for CMM and CMMI standards.

To begin with, I would like to suggest the use of "doxygen" compiler
for setting up the documentations. I would like to propose more of it.

Do let me know, if I could be of any help.

Awaiting for your response.

Rashmin B.

Re: Juss joined in...

Rod Whiteley
Rashmin Bhagat wrote:
> ..I would like to get involved in the documentation...

There is some information here about contributing to developer
documentation:

http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Devmo:How_to_Help

--
Rod Whiteley

Re: Juss joined in...

Justin Wood (Callek)
Rod Whiteley wrote:
> Rashmin Bhagat wrote:
>> ..I would like to get involved in the documentation...
>
> There is some information here about contributing to developer
> documentation:
>
> http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Devmo:How_to_Help

Also see:

http://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/devmo-general/2005-September/000399.html

Regarding the "Doxygen" side of it. (Alot of work to be done there, both
in-code documenting and Devmo Doxygen itself.)

~Justin Wood (Callek)