Juss joined in...

Rashmin Bhagat
Hi,

I am Rashmin B. from Mumbai, India. By profession, am an SQA Executive - Quality Leader and also involved in Build processes in my projects.

I would like to get involved in the documentation and build activities for the projects by Mozilla. Also, I might be helpful for seting up processes, if any, for the various projects. My experience involves streamlining projects for CMM and CMMI standards.

To begin with, I would like to suggest the use of "doxygen" compiler for setting up the documentations. I would like to propose more of it.
Also, I would like to know, wot are the compilrs used for for the Build process.

Do let me know, if I could be of any help.

Awaiting for your response.

Rashmin B.