July Meeting - Cancelled?

Raniere Silva
Hi,

Frédéric asked me about the July Meeting.
Unfortunately I'm not available this week due some personal paper work
that I need to take care this week.
I was hoping to handle this before our meeting but will not be possible.

If anyone want to host it, please go ahead.

I also want to say that I won't be available at August 12.
Sorry for that too.

Cheers,
Raniere

Re: July Meeting - Cancelled?

Frédéric WANG
Hi,

OK, I guess we can cancel the July meeting then.
BTW, I won't be available during most of the month of August either.

Frédéric

--
Frédéric Wang
maths-informatique-jeux.com/blog/frederic