Join A localization

sourav.soni249
Hello all of u,

My name is Sajeev soni, I am New here..I am from punjab(india) and I am willing to contribute to Mozilla as a Localizer_in_training for my native language Punjabi.
I love to do contribute....tell me whats next step for me....

                                                                Best regards,
                                                                Sajeev soni

Re: Join A localization

arky-4

----- sourav soni249 <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello all of u,
>
> My name is Sajeev soni, I am New here..I am from punjab(india) and I am willing to contribute to Mozilla as a Localizer_in_training for my native language Punjabi.
> I love to do contribute....tell me whats next step for me....

Hi Sajeev,

We're very excited to have you join the Mozilla localization (l10n) effort! Your skills and dedication will be very valuable to your l10n team.

Next step, follow the steps outline on http://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Contribute. Please do conect with your l10n team (https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Teams:pa)

If you have any questions or difficulties, please let me know.

Welcome!

--arky

Re: Join A localization

Aman Alam
On ਸੋਮਵਾਰ  08 ਅਪਰੈਲ 2013 05:55 ਸ਼ਾਮ, Arky wrote:

> ----- sourav soni249 <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hello all of u,
>>
>> My name is Sajeev soni, I am New here..I am from punjab(india) and I am willing to contribute to Mozilla as a Localizer_in_training for my native language Punjabi.
>> I love to do contribute....tell me whats next step for me....
>

> Hi Sajeev,
>
> We're very excited to have you join the Mozilla localization (l10n) effort! Your skills and dedication will be very valuable to your l10n team.
>
> Next step, follow the steps outline on http://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Contribute. Please do conect with your l10n team (https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Teams:pa)
>
> If you have any questions or difficulties, please let me know.
>
> Welcome!
>
> --arky

Hi Sajeev,

Please spend some time to read about the Mozilla Punjabi Localization
Team's wiki page: https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Teams:pa-IN

and follow steps accordingly.

Please do get back to me in case you have any further queries.

Happy to help!

--
A S Alam
Punjabi Open Source Team

Re: Join A localization

Jeff-355
On Friday, April 26, 2013 9:34:40 AM UTC+1, Aman Alam wrote:

> On ਸੋਮਵਾਰ  08 ਅਪਰੈਲ 2013 05:55 ਸ਼ਾਮ, Arky wrote:
>

> > ----- sourav soni249 <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> >> Hello all of u,
>

> >> My name is Sajeev soni, I am New here..I am from punjab(india) and I am willing to contribute to Mozilla as a Localizer_in_training for my native language Punjabi.
>
> >> I love to do contribute....tell me whats next step for me....
>

> > Hi Sajeev,
>

> > We're very excited to have you join the Mozilla localization (l10n) effort! Your skills and dedication will be very valuable to your l10n team.
>

> > Next step, follow the steps outline on http://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Contribute. Please do conect with your l10n team (https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Teams:pa)
>

> > If you have any questions or difficulties, please let me know.
>

> > Welcome!
>

> > --arky
>

> Hi Sajeev,
>

> Please spend some time to read about the Mozilla Punjabi Localization
>
> Team's wiki page: https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Teams:pa-IN
>

> and follow steps accordingly.
>

> Please do get back to me in case you have any further queries.
>

> Happy to help!
>

> --
>
> A S Alam
>
> Punjabi Open Source Team

Hi Amanpreet,

The Punjabi team's wiki page seems to either be out of date or incomplete. Could you and the team please update it with the correct links and fill in the table with the names and contact info for those participating actively on the team?

Thanks,
Jeff

Re: Join A localization

Aman Alam
On ਸ਼ੁੱਕਰਵਾਰ  10 ਮਈ 2013 04:00 ਸਵੇਰੇ, Jeff Beatty wrote:

> On Friday, April 26, 2013 9:34:40 AM UTC+1, Aman Alam wrote:

>>> Hi Sajeev,
>>

>>> We're very excited to have you join the Mozilla localization (l10n) effort! Your skills and dedication will be very valuable to your l10n team.
>>

>>> Next step, follow the steps outline on http://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Contribute. Please do conect with your l10n team (https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Teams:pa)
>>

>>> If you have any questions or difficulties, please let me know.
>>

>>> Welcome!
>>

>>> --arky
>>

>> Hi Sajeev,
>>

>> Please spend some time to read about the Mozilla Punjabi Localization
>>
>> Team's wiki page: https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Teams:pa-IN
>>

>> and follow steps accordingly.
>>

>> Please do get back to me in case you have any further queries.
>>

>> Happy to help!
>>

>> --
>>
>> A S Alam
>>
>> Punjabi Open Source Team
>
> Hi Amanpreet,
>
> The Punjabi team's wiki page seems to either be out of date or incomplete. Could you and the team please update it with the correct links and fill in the table with the names and contact info for those participating actively on the team?

Hi Jeff,
I updated few weeks back with Arki's help. Can you please explain what
is incomplete?

thanks
--
A S Alam