Joe Clark on web accessibility

Steve Lee-3
Disclaimer: I have not listened to this but thought I'd pass it on.
>From a quick scan it seems to boil down to the need for us all to work
together in order to provide a great accessible web experience for
users. And I see that is happening with Mozilla accessibility.
Somebody tell Joe.

http://tinyurl.com/32bp5c

--
Steve Lee

Re: Fw: Joe Clark on web accessibility

Steve Lee-3
On 10/07/07, Joe Clark <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Somebody tell me what?

Hi Joe, simply that for Mozilla, Firefox is a means to a better web
for all of us.
As it is a collaborative effort if you have things you want to see
implemented thta will make it easier for designers to create
accessible sites then you should raise them on
[hidden email], discuss them and perhaps see them
happen. That way we can all get a better web experience.

Did you see this?

http://hecker.org/mozilla/accessibility-vision-and-strategy

Steve