Javascript and CSS response content

Hitesh Khamesra
Hi,

Is there any way to get the response content of javascript and CSS files.
I registered "http-on-examine-response" event for these, but there I found
only response headers for those files.

Is there any other event where I can get response body for those files.

Thanks,
Hitesh.

Re: Javascript and CSS response content

Christian Biesinger
Hitesh Khamesra wrote:
> Is there any way to get the response content of javascript and CSS files.
> I registered "http-on-examine-response" event for these, but there I found
> only response headers for those files.
>
> Is there any other event where I can get response body for those files.

There's no such way offered by necko. Maybe the CSS/JS parsers provide
such a way, although I doubt that too.