JavaScript Engine Wrapper

markus.moenig
To whom it may be of use.

Due to various reasons I wrote a C++ Wrapper for SpiderMonkey and v8 as nothing which was out there covered my needs.

The wrapper enables me to switch my project between v8 and SpiderMonkey on the fly depending on platform support and speed. Also on API changes of the Engines I just need to change the wrapper and not need to parse my complete source code.

Maybe it is useful to some, if only as examples for newcomers how to register classes or access typed arrays.

https://github.com/markusmoenig/jsenginewrapper

Thanks,

Markus