Is this forum still alive?

JC MONIER
Nothing new from january 10th ???????

--
Jean-Claude Monier

Re: Is this forum still alive?

gwtc
JC MONIER wrote:

> Nothing new from january 10th ???????

How are you accessing this newsgroup.  There have been lots.  The last
message was yesterday.

Re: Is this forum still alive?

Ralph Fox

FYI, see <a href="http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=180120062237374188%justdave%40mozilla.com">http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=180120062237374188%justdave%40mozilla.com

--
Cheers,
Ralph

"Curiosity skilled the cat."

Re: Is this forum still alive?

Ralph Fox-2
On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 07:59:18 -0800, in message
 <[hidden email]>, gwtc wrote:

> JC MONIER wrote:
>
> > Nothing new from january 10th ???????
> >
> How are you accessing this newsgroup.  There have been lots.  The last
> message was yesterday.

The OP is accessing this newsgroup through the non-secure server
The OP won't see your reply on that server.

Unfortunately, Dave Miller's message "[ADMIN] mozilla-general is moving"
also does not appear on that server.

--
Cheers,
Ralph

"Curiosity skilled the cat."

Re: Is this forum still alive?

gwtc
Ralph Fox wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 07:59:18 -0800, in message
>  <[hidden email]>, gwtc wrote:
>

>>JC MONIER wrote:
>>

>>>Nothing new from january 10th ???????
>>>

>>How are you accessing this newsgroup.  There have been lots.  The last
>>message was yesterday.
>

> The OP is accessing this newsgroup through the non-secure server
> The OP won't see your reply on that server.
>

> Unfortunately, Dave Miller's message "[ADMIN] mozilla-general is moving"
> also does not appear on that server.

Yes, he'll see it.  Not now, but one day he will.  It takes about 7
days for the messages from the moz server to show up on the secnews
server.

Re: Is this forum still alive?

Dave Miller-2
In article <[hidden email]>, gwtc
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ralph Fox wrote:
> > On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 07:59:18 -0800, in message
> >  <[hidden email]>, gwtc wrote:

> >>How are you accessing this newsgroup.  There have been lots.  The last
> >>message was yesterday.
> >
> > The OP is accessing this newsgroup through the non-secure server
> > The OP won't see your reply on that server.
> >
> > Unfortunately, Dave Miller's message "[ADMIN] mozilla-general is moving"
> > also does not appear on that server.
> >
> Yes, he'll see it.  Not now, but one day he will.  It takes about 7
> days for the messages from the moz server to show up on the secnews
> server.

I just got the AOL and Giganews admins in touch with each other, we'll
have a direct feed between the two servers before the end of the day
today.

--
Dave