Is there way to show a drop down list of users in assign

Is there way to show a drop down list of users in assign

Ajay Agrawalla
The user names are configured really wierd in my install here.  Is there a
way to show a list of user in a drop down list to pick for assigning a bug??

thx

ajay

Re: Is there way to show a drop down list of users in assign

Marc Schumann
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=de&lr=&q=users+drop+down+list&btnG=Suche&meta=group%3Dnetscape.public.mozilla.webtools

--
http://wurblzap.net/
Bugzilla hosting and professional support

Re: Is there way to show a drop down list of users in assign

Ajay Agrawalla
I should have been more good at searching this thing.

Anyway. I found it.  I am using the bleeding Version  2.20rc1.  So it was
easy.  Just set usemenuforusers to '1' in data/params file.

Takes care of it for now.

Thx

ajay

news:[hidden email]...