Is there any development or performance optimization plan about spidermonkey?

Is there any development or performance optimization plan about spidermonkey?

xwafish
Hi, I am a mips application development programmer, I have contribute some code to bugzilla.mozilla last year, almost all of this code is about the MIPS platform. I want to do some more about spidemonkey, so I read some documents about js engine, and also the code.

I think if the community has any development plans I can join, or if you have any suggestions, it will be very helpful, thank you.

Re: Is there any development or performance optimization plan about spidermonkey?

Wes Garland
I suggest joining #jsapi on irc.mozilla.org

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 13, 2019, at 04:09, [hidden email] wrote:
>
> Hi, I am a mips application development programmer, I have contribute some code to bugzilla.mozilla last year, almost all of this code is about the MIPS platform. I want to do some more about spidemonkey, so I read some documents about js engine, and also the code.
>
> I think if the community has any development plans I can join, or if you have any suggestions, it will be very helpful, thank you.

Re: Is there any development or performance optimization plan about spidermonkey?

Kannan Vijayan
I'd second the recommendation by Wes to join the #jsapi channel on
irc.mozilla.org and ask around.  In particular myself (djvj), or ted
(tcampbell) to get an idea of what we're doing on the performance front.

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 4:10 AM <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, I am a mips application development programmer, I have contribute some
> code to bugzilla.mozilla last year, almost all of this code is about the
> MIPS platform. I want to do some more about spidemonkey, so I read some
> documents about js engine, and also the code.
>
> I think if the community has any development plans I can join, or if you
> have any suggestions, it will be very helpful, thank you.

Re: Is there any development or performance optimization plan about spidermonkey?

xwafish
Thank you, Wes & Kannan.

I have joined, thank you.