Is there a way to automatically email Reports/Charts to a Group?

Is there a way to automatically email Reports/Charts to a Group?

rockycj
I'm on Bugzilla v 3.2.5.  Is there a way to Save Reports and Charts?  So I can set the reports/charts to automatically send an email to a group of people?  I know about the whining feature and setting up with queries.

My questions is there a way to save reports/charts and use them in the whining feature?
Has anyone done this or can send me an example or how to?

Thank you.

CC