Is there a public template repository?

Zachary Mark
Hello,

I'm looking for a repository of freely downloadable Bugzilla templates
(other than the locale templates on the official Bugzilla site).  I've
searched google many times over and found nothing, surely one of you has
found *something*.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Is there a public template repository?

Max Kanat-Alexander
On Wed, 2005-06-08 at 16:13 +0000, Zachary Mark wrote:
> I'm looking for a repository of freely downloadable Bugzilla templates
> (other than the locale templates on the official Bugzilla site).  I've
> searched google many times over and found nothing, surely one of you has
> found *something*.

        I've never heard of or seen anything along these lines. However, it
might be good for somebody to perhaps start a site that does something
like that.

        Maybe I'll do that.

        -Max
--
http://www.everythingsolved.com/
Everything Solved: Experts at Bugzilla... and everything else, too.