Is it possible to render RDF on one level, even if there are multiple levels?

Is it possible to render RDF on one level, even if there are multiple levels?

Manuel Reimer-7
Hello,

I have a nested RDF datasource, which would normally render "tree-like".

Now I want to be able, to just "ignore" the "container elements". This
meanss, that I need something like an empty "iscontainer=true" rule,
which causes the whole tree to render into a list. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance

CU

Manuel

Re: Is it possible to render RDF on one level, even if there are multiple levels?

Neil-4
Manuel Reimer wrote:

> I have a nested RDF datasource, which would normally render "tree-like".
>
> Now I want to be able, to just "ignore" the "container elements". This
> meanss, that I need something like an empty "iscontainer=true" rule,
> which causes the whole tree to render into a list. Is this possible?

If you're targetting 1.9 then a new feature flags="dont-recurse" was
added for that. See http://wiki.mozilla.org/XUL:Template_Features_in_1.9

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.