Is it possible to add a prefix to "uri"?

Is it possible to add a prefix to "uri"?

Manuel Reimer-3
Hello,

I'm creating one toolbar and one menu from *one* RDF datasource.

Now the items in my menu and on my toolbar both have the same Id.

Is it possible to set a prefix, which has to be added to any generated Id?

Thank you very much in advance

CU

Manuel

Re: Is it possible to add a prefix to "uri"?

Manuel Reimer-3
Manuel Reimer schrieb:
> Is it possible to set a prefix, which has to be added to any generated Id?

Fixed that in my Javascript backend for now, but I'm still interested in
a solution without JS, if there is one.

CU

Manuel