Is anyone here using the "MozillaDialogClass" window class to identify a dialog?

Is anyone here using the "MozillaDialogClass" window class to identify a dialog?

Marco Zehe-3
Hi there, esp to screen reader developers under Windows!

Is anyone using the class name string of "MozillaDialogClass" to
identify anything in Firefox 3?  This was changed some time in late 2006
and breaks dialog reading in the traditional screen reading way for JAWS
8.  Changing it back to the standard MFC "#32770" would fix JAWS and
possibly others.

However before we actually make this change, I wanted to touch base here
to see if anyone would be negatively affected by this. If so, please
give a shout!

I already tested NVDA, which uses the MSAA role instead of the window
classes, and it would not be negatively affected.

Marco