Is XHTML a problem for FOXFIRE?

Charles Burner
Why do the sites:
industrialdynamics.us -and- www.dogpile.com
Not render properly with either Foxfire 1.0.7 or 1.5 when they both render
properly with Netscape and Internet Explorer?

Charlie

Re: Is XHTML a problem for FOXFIRE?

Matt Nordhoff
On 10/22/05 20:37, Charles Burner wrote:
> Why do the sites:
> industrialdynamics.us -and- www.dogpile.com
> Not render properly with either Foxfire 1.0.7 or 1.5 when they both render
> properly with Netscape and Internet Explorer?
>
> Charlie
> [hidden email]

1.) It's "Firefox".
2.) I'm pretty sure this group is for quality assurance, not rendering
problems.
3.) Both of those websites render fine for me in Firefox 1.5.
4.) Neither of them validate. Dogpile has 63 errors [1] and Industrial
Dynamics 7 [2].
5.) Just to add, Dogpile displays horrible in Opera 8.5, and Industrial
Dynamics looks fine.

(Note: I don't have Internet Explorer to test the websites in, but I
don't see any problems with Industrial Dynamics.)

[1]<URL:http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A//www.dogpile.com/>
[2]<URL:http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A//industrialdynamics.us/>

--
Replace the point in my email address with a period to reply. ;-)