Introduction

Chris Hallsworth-2
Hello all,
I am new to this list. I do not develop programs, but rather test them
for accessibility. I thought I would join to encourage you to join my
list on Mozilla products, and how to use them with assistive software
like JAWS or NVDA. To join, send a blank message to
[hidden email].
I look forward to see you on there, and I look forward to finding out
about developments on Mozilla products, and I hope you do not mind me
sharing them with the community over at Blind Mozilla.
Take care.
 From Chris.
--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: [hidden email]

I am also on Facebook.

Re: Introduction

Jason White-14
Chris Hallsworth <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am new to this list. I do not develop programs, but rather test
> them for accessibility. I thought I would join to encourage you to
> join my list on Mozilla products, and how to use them with assistive
> software like JAWS or NVDA.

Another forum in which this topic is discussed is the orca-list, although I've
noticed that the number of Firefox-related problem reports posted there seems
to be on the decline. The same seems to be true of Thunderbird, which is
apparently now accessible with Orca.

If that's reflected in bug trackers, then it's due entirely to the joint work
of the Orca and Mozilla developers, who fully deserve the credit.