Introducing Errors and Warnings in Pontoon

Introducing Errors and Warnings in Pontoon

Matjaz Horvat-2
Hi,

As many of you already know, we launched Errors and Warnings in
Pontoon last week. That means you can now easily identify and fix
translations breaking Firefox builds or exceeding the length limit on
Mozilla.org.

Please note that Warnings, unlike Errors, mean that we're not
completely sure that the string contains critical issues, so it might
be OK to just leave them unchanged.

You can find more details in the blog post we just published:
https://blog.mozilla.org/l10n/2018/09/28/bringing-critical-information-closer-to-localizers/

You can read more about Errors and Warnings in the docs:
https://mozilla-l10n.github.io/localizer-documentation/tools/pontoon/translate.html#quality-checks

Cheers,
Matjaž

Re: Introducing Errors and Warnings in Pontoon

Michal Stanke-2
Hi Matjaž and all Pontoon captains and steersmen.

Thank you for bringing all the features on a single deck, so we, sailors,
now clearly the rocks, weirs and ports ahead. And not just warnings and
errors, but all the features bring great value IMO. Thank you!
--
Michal