Internal Server Error - retry makes it go away

Internal Server Error - retry makes it go away

Troels Smit
Internal Server Error
to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [hidden email] and
inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
that may have caused the error.

==================

This information is frequently given by the server where my bugzilla
installation reside. If I press retry the message usually goes away and the
correct page is shown.

How can I sove this problem?

--
Mvh.
Troels Smit

Re: Internal Server Error - retry makes it go away

Peter Kay
Troels Smit wrote:

> Internal Server Error
> The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable
> to complete your request.
> Please contact the server administrator, [hidden email] and
> inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
> that may have caused the error.
>
> More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

> This information is frequently given by the server where my bugzilla
> installation reside. If I press retry the message usually goes away and the
> correct page is shown.
>

> How can I sove this problem?

Start by looking in the server error log.  (/var/log/httpd/error, or
whatever it is on your system).  Without any new clues, I have no idea
where to go.

--Peter