Integration with Web Based CRM System

Hawkini2000
Hi,

we are currently using Sugar CRM as a case management tool, but require the functionality of BugZilla going forward rather than Sugar CRM Bug Tracking.

We would like to know if we can create a HyperLink in Sugar CRM which basically links to BugZilla to create a bug - but passing a parameter of the case number which can then pre-populate a custom fied in BugZilla.

So for example, on the "Create Bug" link in Sugar, instead of it opening a new form, it will be a URL like:

http://bugzilla.mydomain.com/createbug.cgi?case_num=12345

And then in the custom field that we have created for "Case Number" - it prepopulates with 12345.

Kind regards,

Matt Hawkins