Integration of SeaMonkey properties & FF/TB looks - Problems with Download Manager

Integration of SeaMonkey properties & FF/TB looks - Problems with Download Manager

Juhani Tenhunen
BTW, is it possible to integrate SM suite properties with the current FF
and TB looks I like?

I've found that SeaMonkey 1.0b nightlies don't have repaired the
problems with Download Manager: sometimes I've to download from FF.

Regards, Juhani Tenhunen