Instructions to translating Sunbird 0.3alfa1 using Mozilla Translator

Instructions to translating Sunbird 0.3alfa1 using Mozilla Translator

Ricardo Palomares Martí­nez
Hi,

I've dared to add a contribution to:

http://wiki.mozilla.org/Calendar:Translation

to explain how we've translated Sunbird 0.3alfa1 to es-ES using
Mozilla Translator and a previous Calendar XPI Glossary.zip.
Hopefully, in the next days I'll put langpacks and localized builds
online to be uploaded.

I'm completely new to wiki editing, so if I went farther than I should
editing an existing page, I ask forgiveness.

Regards.

--
If it's true that we are here to help others,
then what exactly are the OTHERS here for?

Re: Instructions to translating Sunbird 0.3alfa1 using Mozilla Translator

Rod Whiteley
Ricardo Palomares Martinez wrote:
> I've dared to add a contribution to:
>
> http://wiki.mozilla.org/Calendar:Translation
>
> to explain how we've translated Sunbird 0.3alfa1 to es-ES using
> Mozilla Translator and a previous Calendar XPI Glossary.zip ...

It looks good to me.  Would it be useful to provide your shell script?

--
Rod Whiteley

Rod Whiteley escribió:

> Ricardo Palomares Martinez wrote:
>> I've dared to add a contribution to:
>>
>> http://wiki.mozilla.org/Calendar:Translation
>>
>> to explain how we've translated Sunbird 0.3alfa1 to es-ES using
>> Mozilla Translator and a previous Calendar XPI Glossary.zip ...
>
> It looks good to me.  Would it be useful to provide your shell script?

I dunno. I've adapted it to be more independent, and it's now about 70
lines (including a lot of comments). Still, it just uncompress
ab-CD.jar temporary directory, extracts both brand.dtd files into the
temp dir, and recreates ab-CD.jar. If you think it would be good to
add it to the wiki, I'll be glad to do it, but I can promise that it's
not rocket science. ;-)

Regards.