Installing script in Firefox

author simpson
Hi,
I have developed a userscript for Firefox users that consists of some
accessibility tools for the browser users.
Since, these are accessibility tools for the differently abled, I do not
expect them to download Greasemonkey first, then go to my website, fetch and
install the the script etc.
To make this process hassle free, I have developed a small desktop app,
which detects whether Firefox is installed on the user's system.
If Firefox is detected, then give the user an option to install the script
on click of a button.
Done!
But the problem is I don't know how to install this script from outside the
browser. Please help! I am using Csharp to develop the desktop application.

Regards
Harpreet