Install on hosting without admin rights

arnie.sk
hi all,
i understand that the issue was discussed a lot of times, i also found many links on the web, but none of them is talking about installing on the hosted server.

as many others, after the first steps tried to start bugzilla on my hosting, and an error appears:

Can't locate Email/Send.pm in @INC (@INC contains: . lib /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.10.1/BSDPAN /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.1/mach /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.1 /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.10.1/mach /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.10.1) at Bugzilla/Mailer.pm line 51.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Bugzilla/Mailer.pm line 51.
Compilation failed in require at Bugzilla/Auth.pm line 35.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Bugzilla/Auth.pm line 35.
Compilation failed in require at Bugzilla.pm line 40.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Bugzilla.pm line 40.
Compilation failed in require at index.cgi line 34.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at index.cgi line 34.

i know now, that i have to install the missing modules, using CPAN. my biggest problem is, that i dont know how to start cpan or what is it ? (i think some command line) and i don`t know how to realize it on hosting without admin rights.

i can just manage my database, upload download through ftp but thats all ..  i dont see any console, so im confused if i have to upload some files, or i need to contact the web hosting helpdesk (because there is no other way) or st else ..

thanks for any help !! , i just want to use the application .. i dont understand these (for me) deep technical details :/