Insider Trips Vendor Proposal

Insider Trips

Hello!
In the past you indicated that you might be interested in partnering with www.insidertrips.com to help promote your business. We are getting close to our launch date (right around Mid-April) and wanted to get in touch. We're extremely excited for what's to come, and would love to get your property featured for the launch of our new website. Right now I am asking any interested suppliers to take the first steps and fill out our Vendor Application Form. It's a quick survey to get some more details surrounding your business, capacity, and expectations. It should only take a few minutes to fill out, and will help us in better serving you and the promotion of your property. Please let me know if there are any questions.

Sincerely,

Insider Trips Logo

Christopher Stuart - [ www.insidertrips.com ]
President/Founder, Insider Trips- "Travel Deals in a Flash"
T :
617-302-7775 | E : info@...

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

--
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters, this link

Forward a Message to Someone this link