Quantcast

Inquriy

Onek Jude-2
hello,

i would like to know the set dates for testing, so as i can be ready
because access to internet is a problem in my country.

Thanks

Re: Inquriy

Moin Shaikh
Hi Onek,

The testdays generally happen on 2nd or 3rd Friday of the month (not always
though, but Friday, for sure). You can check the upcoming testday date at
https://quality.mozilla.org/events/ once it's finalized, it's published on
this calender and on the blog as well: https://quality.mozilla.org/

Thanks,
Moin.