Quantcast

Inquiring to know when the next Firefox testing will be?

Inquiring to know when the next Firefox testing will be?

Onek Jude
hello,
im Jude Thadeus a student at Bugema University. i was Inquiring to know
when the next Firefox testing will be?

thanks

Re: Inquiring to know when the next Firefox testing will be?

Anthony Hughes-3
Hi Jude,

You can see our test events calendar here:
https://quality.mozilla.org/events/

On 11 September 2016 at 10:47, Onek Jude <[hidden email]> wrote:

> hello,
> im Jude Thadeus a student at Bugema University. i was Inquiring to know
> when the next Firefox testing will be?
>
> thanks

Anthony Hughes
Senior Quality Engineer
Mozilla Corporation

Re: Inquiring to know when the next Firefox testing will be?

viswaprasath
Hi Anthony,

The calendar there is used by desktop team alone. It will be helpful if
android and iOS team also start using them. We can know easily.

Sent from Mobile sorry for typo