Info about the state of L10n submissions

Info about the state of L10n submissions

Filip Miletic-4
[If you don't know about the state of the L10N trees or don't like
answering basic questions, you can stop reading now]

Hello all.  I am going to be asking some basic questions that I could
probably mine the answers for myself, but I'd rather spend that time
perfecting the translations.

What is the status of the L10N trees for the following:
o FF3.1
o FF3.2
o TB3.0

I.e. are submissions to L10N free or frozen, or something else?  I have
been away from the L10N business for a while, and missed quite a lot of
useful discussions here, I'm certain.  Your help to get me back on track
is most welcome.

Re: Info about the state of L10n submissions

flod
Il 14-12-2008 3:31, Filip Miletic ha scritto:
> What is the status of the L10N trees for the following:
> o FF3.1
> o FF3.2
> o TB3.0

Fx3.1 and Tb3.0 use the mozilla-1.9.1 Mercurial repository:

    * Mozilla code and en-US locale:
      http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/mozilla-1.9.1/
    * Localization: http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/

Fx3.2 is in the l10n-central Mercurial repository:

    * Mozilla code and en-US locale: http://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central
    * Localization: http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central

Other details on the recent branch here:

    * http://groups.google.it/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_thread/thread/a49e49518480c022

Right now the repository are open, both mozilla and l10n.

If I'm not wrong you're Serbian, so you can check your locale here:
http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/?locale=sr

Francesco

flod (Francesco Lodolo) schreef:
> Il 14-12-2008 3:31, Filip Miletic ha scritto:
>> What is the status of the L10N trees for the following:
> Fx3.1 and Tb3.0 use the mozilla-1.9.1 Mercurial repository: [...]

Thanks for the info, I'll work my way from there.