Importing from outlook to thunderbird - attachments wont display.

Importing from outlook to thunderbird - attachments wont display.

user-41
I would like to use thunderbird again but when I goto import all my
items from outlook 2003 into thunderbird the attachments in the emails
come up as attachment1, attachment2 etc, is there a way to fix this?

Re: Importing from outlook to thunderbird - attachments wont display.

Gervase Markham
[hidden email] wrote:
> I would like to use thunderbird again but when I goto import all my
> items from outlook 2003 into thunderbird the attachments in the emails
> come up as attachment1, attachment2 etc, is there a way to fix this?

You are in the wrong group. Try mozilla.support.thunderbird. :-)

Gerv

Re: Importing from outlook to thunderbird - attachments wont display.

dwanesmith007
If you want to import Outlook PST file into Eudora then you need to convert PST file into MBOX format for Eudora. You can use PST to MBOX converter tool. For more details please visit https://www.softknoll.com/pst-to-mbox-converter/

Re: Importing from outlook to thunderbird - attachments wont display.

nickwellna
If you are looking for the best solution then you must try PST Converter software which provides fast conversion process of PST emails to MBOX format in both single and bulk mode at one time without any difficulty. All PST supported email clients are suitable with the software for conversion of PST emails to MBOX on any Windows OS platforms. Using the PST Converter you can convert PST emails to MBOX. Read more:- http://www.pstconverter.filefixutility.com/