[Important update] Focus for Android v1 now open to ALL localizations! (locale switcher coming!)

[Important update] Focus for Android v1 now open to ALL localizations! (locale switcher coming!)

Delphine L
(4th email today... I promise this is the last! I really want to share
this!)

Hi localizers!

So I have some super good news :) It was just confirmed that the language
switcher for Focus on Android will land in time for v1.

So any locale that was asked to hold off work can now start! Please feel
free to request the project directly from Pontoon if you want to enable it,
or reach out to the Pootle tech team so we can take care of it as well :)

I'm really happy this is taking place, it opens up localization to everyone
and was well worth extending the wait for. It's an important feature for
all of us here, so I'm thrilled to see this happen. Hope you are too! :)

cheers all
--
Delphine

Re: [Important update] Focus for Android v1 now open to ALL localizations! (locale switcher coming!)

Mozilla - Localization mailing list
Thanks Delphine, this is excellent news! :-)

Rhos

Ar 19/05/2017 12:47, ysgrifennodd Delphine L:

> (4th email today... I promise this is the last! I really want to share
> this!)
>
> Hi localizers!
>
> So I have some super good news :) It was just confirmed that the
> language switcher for Focus on Android will land in time for v1.
>
> So any locale that was asked to hold off work can now start! Please
> feel free to request the project directly from Pontoon if you want to
> enable it, or reach out to the Pootle tech team so we can take care of
> it as well :)
>
> I'm really happy this is taking place, it opens up localization to
> everyone and was well worth extending the wait for. It's an important
> feature for all of us here, so I'm thrilled to see this happen. Hope
> you are too! :)
>
> cheers all
> --
> Delphine

Re: [Important update] Focus for Android v1 now open to ALL localizations! (locale switcher coming!)

அருண் குமார் (Arun Kumar)
Dear Delphine,

Please enable it under https://mozilla.locamotion.org for Tamil. Thanks in
advance for your help.

Thanks & Regards
Arun

ஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃ
அன்புடன்
அருண்
நுட்பம் நம்மொழியில் தழைக்கச் செய்வோம்
http://thangamaniarun.wordpress.com
ஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃ

> (4th email today... I promise this is the last! I really want to share
> this!)
>
> Hi localizers!
>
> So I have some super good news :) It was just confirmed that the language
> switcher for Focus on Android will land in time for v1.
>
> So any locale that was asked to hold off work can now start! Please feel
> free to request the project directly from Pontoon if you want to enable it,
> or reach out to the Pootle tech team so we can take care of it as well :)
>
> I'm really happy this is taking place, it opens up localization to everyone
> and was well worth extending the wait for. It's an important feature for
> all of us here, so I'm thrilled to see this happen. Hope you are too! :)
>
> cheers all
> --
> Delphine

Re: [Important update] Focus for Android v1 now open to ALL localizations! (locale switcher coming!)

Michael Wolf-2
Delphine L schrieb:
> So I have some super good news :) It was just confirmed that the language
> switcher for Focus on Android will land in time for v1.
>
> So any locale that was asked to hold off work can now start! Please feel
> free to request the project directly from Pontoon if you want to enable it,
> or reach out to the Pootle tech team so we can take care of it as well :)

HiDelphine,

great, thank you. Please enable it for hsb and dsb on Pootle.

Kind regards,

Michael

Re: [Important update] Focus for Android v1 now open to ALL localizations! (locale switcher coming!)

Delphine L
I've enabled Tamil, hsb and dsb on Pootle!

There are test builds for Focus Android if you're interested in
testing on your Android device.
Please reach out to me directly for this (not here on the ML).

Just a reminder also for Pootle project requests: please reach out to
the Pootle tech team email or to me privately so we can set you up :)

thanks!

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 9:36 AM, Michael Wolf <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Delphine L schrieb:
>>
>> So I have some super good news :) It was just confirmed that the language
>> switcher for Focus on Android will land in time for v1.
>>
>> So any locale that was asked to hold off work can now start! Please feel
>> free to request the project directly from Pontoon if you want to enable
>> it,
>> or reach out to the Pootle tech team so we can take care of it as well :)
>

> HiDelphine,
>
> great, thank you. Please enable it for hsb and dsb on Pootle.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Michael

Delphine