Import failed

Mohamed Shafeer

Hi,

I am trying to import a test plan from a csv file which was created by taking copy of the sample import file provided in the application. After clicking the submit button, importing is not working and a java script error occurs. Here is the error message

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
Timestamp: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 06:05:07 UTC
Message: Syntax error
Line: 23
Char: 1519
Code: 0
URI: [http://192.168.10.243/bugzilla/testopia/extjs/ext-all.js] http://192.168.10.243/bugzilla/testopia/extjs/ext-all.js
Testopia version: 2.2
Bugzilla version: 3.2.3
IE version: 8

Please help.

Thanks and regards,
Shafeer

Disclaimer

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the Tratum e-mail system.

***TRATUM******** End of Disclaimer ********TRATUM***

Re: Import failed

Gregary Hendricks
Is there any output in your web server error log? Have you tried using a
different browser?

++Greg

On Tue, 2010-08-03 at 11:50 +0530, Mohamed Shafeer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to import a test plan from a csv file which was created by taking copy of the sample import file provided in the application. After clicking the submit button, importing is not working and a java script error occurs. Here is the error message
>
> Webpage error details
>
> User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
> Timestamp: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 06:05:07 UTC
> Message: Syntax error
> Line: 23
> Char: 1519
> Code: 0
> URI: [http://192.168.10.243/bugzilla/testopia/extjs/ext-all.js] http://192.168.10.243/bugzilla/testopia/extjs/ext-all.js
> Testopia version: 2.2
> Bugzilla version: 3.2.3
> IE version: 8
>
> Please help.
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Shafeer
>

> Disclaimer
>
> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the Tratum e-mail system.
>
> ***TRATUM******** End of Disclaimer ********TRATUM***

Re: Import failed

Mohamed Shafeer

Hi Greg,

There is no output in the error log. When I  tried to import test case from Mozilla, there is no error message and nothing happens on clicking submit button.

Thanks and regards,
Shafeer

Is there any output in your web server error log? Have you tried using a
different browser?

++Greg

On Tue, 2010-08-03 at 11:50 +0530, Mohamed Shafeer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to import a test case from a csv file which was created by taking copy of the sample import file provided in the application. After clicking the submit button, importing is not working and a java script error occurs. Here is the error message
>
> Webpage error details
>
> User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
> Timestamp: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 06:05:07 UTC
> Message: Syntax error
> Line: 23
> Char: 1519
> Code: 0
> URI: [http://192.168.10.243/bugzilla/testopia/extjs/ext-all.js] http://192.168.10.243/bugzilla/testopia/extjs/ext-all.js
> Testopia version: 2.2
> Bugzilla version: 3.2.3
> IE version: 8
>
> Please help.
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Shafeer
>

> Disclaimer
>
> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the Tratum e-mail system.
>
> ***TRATUM******** End of Disclaimer ********TRATUM***

Disclaimer

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the Tratum e-mail system.

***TRATUM******** End of Disclaimer ********TRATUM***

Re: Import failed

Gregary Hendricks
Did you make sure to install the Text::CSV Module?

++Greg

On Thu, 2010-08-12 at 12:04 +0530, Mohamed Shafeer wrote:

> Hi Greg,
>
> There is no output in the error log. When I  tried to import test case from Mozilla, there is no error message and nothing happens on clicking submit button.
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Shafeer

Is Text::CSV Module is a pearl module?

Thanks and regards,