Image inversion for deaf blind on Windows

Image inversion for deaf blind on Windows

slevin
Hi List,

Is there any way to invert image colors for Firefox?

With Accessibility turned on for Mac, all of the colors are switched.
So my black and white images become white and black.  This is working great.

But on Windows, only the background color and fonts are changed.  The
images are staying the same, so my black and white images are being lost
because of the black background.

A bit of background...  I have a website for sign language that is
graphic intensive. A teacher from a deaf-blind school would like to use
my software, but Windows with accessibility turned on is not behaving.
He is using Windows and Firefox.

Any ideas?
-Steve