Ignore list

gjikkl
I think ChatZilla doesn't have one, I'd like to request one. thanks.

Re: Ignore list

Gijs Kruitbosch ("Hannibal")
On 13/02/2012 07:37 AM, gjikkl wrote:
> I think ChatZilla doesn't have one, I'd like to request one. thanks.

ChatZilla does have an ignore list. You can access it using '/ignore' and
'/unignore'. See also: '/help ignore'

Hope that helps,
Gijs

Re: Ignore list

gjikkl
Kind of you to answer me, it helps thanks, but Mozilla should include
that in the help file of SeaMonkey/Chatzilla, or SeaMonkey should be
able to download an updated help file for CHatZilla/SeaMonkey, IMO, is
really annoying have to search for the help in places other that the
application. ANyway thanks for the help, if you can please forward my
suggestion.

Thanks for your time, best regards.