Identifying the NSS version/tag from a n NSS source tree?

Identifying the NSS version/tag from a n NSS source tree?

Jonathan Wilson-7
I have an NSS source tree (that is, the contents of security\nss as seen in
a Gecko source tree), how can I figure out what version of NSS or what NSS
revision/tag it matches up to?

Re: Identifying the NSS version/tag from a n NSS source tree?

Martin Thomson
In the gecko tree, there is a file called TAG-INFO that lists the exact NSS
revision.