ISimpleDOMNode- get_attributesForNames could not get the read-only attribute value?

ISimpleDOMNode- get_attributesForNames could not get the read-only attribute value?

Roger Yu
I use COM to call ISimpleDOMNode- get_attributesForNames and try to
get the attribute value of Body tag.

for the readonly attribute , i can not get the value. Such as
ScrollHeight, clientHeight.

Is it by design?

I can get the not readonly attribute value.

Thanks
Roger

Re: ISimpleDOMNode- get_attributesForNames could not get the read-only attribute value?

Aaron Leventhal-3
It gets DOM attributes, not the Javascript properties of a given node.

- Aaron