IMAP folder separator

FStoffel
Hi,

I'm trying to get the actual imap folder separator (for example '.' or
'/') of a given folder. I just examined the nsIMsgDBHdr, nsIMsgFolder,
nsIMsgDatabase and nsIMsgDatabase interfaces - but didn't find any
methods to get this property.

Have I overlooked something - or am I searching at the wrong place?

Regards, Florian

Re: IMAP folder separator

Joshua Cranmer-2
On 11/23/2009 01:59 PM, Florian Stoffel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to get the actual imap folder separator (for example '.' or
> '/') of a given folder. I just examined the nsIMsgDBHdr, nsIMsgFolder,
> nsIMsgDatabase and nsIMsgDatabase interfaces - but didn't find any
> methods to get this property.
>
> Have I overlooked something - or am I searching at the wrong place?

nsIMsgImapMailFolder:
<http://mxr.mozilla.org/comm-central/source/mailnews/imap/public/nsIMsgImapMailFolder.idl?mark=158#158>.

Re: IMAP folder separator

Magnus Melin
On 23.11.2009 20:59, Florian Stoffel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to get the actual imap folder separator (for example '.' or
> '/') of a given folder. I just examined the nsIMsgDBHdr, nsIMsgFolder,
> nsIMsgDatabase and nsIMsgDatabase interfaces - but didn't find any
> methods to get this property.
>
> Have I overlooked something - or am I searching at the wrong place?

http://mxr.mozilla.org/comm-central/ident?i=hierarchyDelimiter

  -Magnus

Re: IMAP folder separator

FStoffel
Nice - thanks for the hint, I've just searched for some sorts of
'separators'...

Regards, Florian

On 23.11.2009 20:35, Magnus Melin wrote:

> On 23.11.2009 20:59, Florian Stoffel wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm trying to get the actual imap folder separator (for example '.' or
>> '/') of a given folder. I just examined the nsIMsgDBHdr, nsIMsgFolder,
>> nsIMsgDatabase and nsIMsgDatabase interfaces - but didn't find any
>> methods to get this property.
>>
>> Have I overlooked something - or am I searching at the wrong place?
>
> http://mxr.mozilla.org/comm-central/ident?i=hierarchyDelimiter
>
> -Magnus

Re: IMAP folder separator

FStoffel