I wish to Document Thunderbird

Possum-3
Hi

I wish to document Thunderbird. Can I ask questions here about the
interface so I can call the parts of Thunderbird's interface by the
correct terms.

For instance what is this called

http://udopage.com/udopage_301.php

Cheers Possum..

Re: I wish to Document Thunderbird

ovidiu grigorescu
Possum wrote:

> Hi
>
> I wish to document Thunderbird. Can I ask questions here about the
> interface so I can call the parts of Thunderbird's interface by the
> correct terms.
>
> For instance what is this called
>
> http://udopage.com/udopage_301.php
>
> Cheers Possum..

Hi,
I don't know if this is the place for that info, but I wanted to
indicate the place/s to consider in that work:
http://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird:Help_Documentation
especially
http://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird:Help_Documentation:Base
and also as little reference maybe
http://interimhelp4tbird.mozdev.org/
---
also, if the case, please see
http://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird:Thunderbird3:UserDocs
and do comment/propose on
http://wiki.mozilla.org/Talk:Thunderbird:Thunderbird3:UserDocs#Help_.28offline.29_ideas
your view on how this documentation should be

Others, please indicate if not appropriate etc.! I don't intend to
distract or draw resources from making complete reference first! [That
last page is designated to collect sources where a user finds help and
the discuss page is just a rough idea of mine on discussing how
documentation should look online and offline etc considering a broader
view than just the normal help/content . That I kinda postponed
considering the lack of BT basic content and the changes that are
supposed to occur on tb3.]

Re: I wish to Document Thunderbird

Dan Mosedale
Possum wrote:
> Hi
>
> I wish to document Thunderbird. Can I ask questions here about the
> interface so I can call the parts of Thunderbird's interface by the
> correct terms.
>
> For instance what is this called
>
> http://udopage.com/udopage_301.php

I'd probably refer to that as the thread pane header.

Dan