I need a professional who knows Firefox extensions very well!

I need a professional who knows Firefox extensions very well!

hummelreichardt
Hi, I'm so glad that I finally found a forum where I have very great hope that someone can help me.
I am not a programmer but only a man who needs his computer to serve him. The whole story is now about 6 years ago, I had a imaging company and worked 7 days and about 16 hours a day. I was married and my ex-wife (who comes from a very rich house) had me supervised. She must have had professional help, as she does not really know about computers.
I always had the suspicion that my office was spied on then. Fortunately, after our breakup, I had a backup of the Mac Mini she used. And on this I found a Firefox version which had extensions which I had never seen before. I have great hope that someone here can tell me what you can do with them. I've never seen anything like this! Passwords were generated, pages were encrypted, my Kammera got access to my computer, access to my office computers was gained. Everything was amazing!
Here is the list of extensions:
FoxyProxy Basic
from Eric H. Jung

1. Flash Video Downloader (from FVD Media)

2. myphone.gr (From Von Alex "wired" Alexander)

3. Speed Dial (From Nimbus Web)

4. Personas (From Mozilla)

5. FRITZ!Box AddOn (From Leland Grunt)

6. Peachphone (From Peachphone team)

7. VKontakte.ru (From Sergey Kolosov)

9. DirtyPhoneBook (From http://ftparmy.com/205511-dirtyphonebook-toolbar.html)

10. joliprint

11. firegestures (From Gomita)

12. Dropdo (From Mike Crittenden)

13. Flvmoviesdownloader (From Amy Martin)

14. Trend Micro Toolbar (From www.trend micro toolbar download firefox)

15. Fox!Box (From Leland Grunt)

16. Download Managers (From Oleksandr)

17. FireFTP (From Mime ÄŒuvalo)

18. FireFTP button (From Paul-Robert Archibald)

19. iMacros for Firefox (From Ipswitch, Inc.)

20. IP Cam PTZ (From  DRZ400S)

21. TimeLapse for Firefox (From DRZ400S)

22. TPB->Proxy Link Convertor (From Azrael)

23. PushDialer (From Justin Mecham (GITHUB)

24. Sidebar control (From Yandrex)

25. JDownloader (From https://my.jdownloader.org/login.html#logout)

26. Greasemonkey (From  Anthony Lieuallen)

27. Yoono (From AMBER SASS)

28. ReminderFox (From Tom Mutdosch, Daniel Lee)

29. web2pdf (From abhi201090)

These 29 extensions with an incredible number of Java scripts, which then make everything fully automatic when used correctly. I NEVER SEEN THAT IN MY LIFE!
It would be so great if someone could explain to me what this are for extensions and how to use them.

I also have the scripts and sql files which you can load into these extensions. And I also have the cert8.db, bookmarks-2012-09-24.json, prefs.js, places.sqlite, history.dat, extensions.sqlite, cookies.sqlite, cert_override.txt, addons.sqlite and cookies. sqlite.
Unfortunately I do not know how to read the cert8.db, for example?
I hope someone here can help me further, that would mean a lot to me.
Thank you in advance.
Sorry for the long text!!!
Frank Reichardt

Re: I need a professional who knows Firefox extensions very well!

Mike Hoye
On Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 2:46:58 PM UTC-4, [hidden email] wrote:

> It would be so great if someone could explain to me what this are for extensions and how to use them.

Unfortunately - I realize that this isn't the answer you're looking for, but it's the best advice I can give you - the right thing here is "don't do this".

I'm not a lawyer, and I don't know what jurisdiction you're in, but in my very-unpleasant experience, non-experts doing forensic work does not end well for anyone.

More generally, this forum is intended for policy and implementation discussions around the security of current and upcoming Mozilla products, and the version of Firefox you're describing has been out of date for a long time. I encourage you not to use the version of Firefox you're describing. My advice is to download a new, current version of Firefox and use it if at all possible on a different machine.

If you have more questions or would like to follow this up for some other reason, please email me directly and I'd be happy to discuss it.

- mhoye