I'm not impatient - honest...

netspam
The anticipated release date for Bugzilla 2.20 was last Friday... so I
assume things are running behind schedule.
Do those "in-the-know" anticipate a release of 2.20 in days, weeks or
months from now?  I'm considering a full-scale trial and, while 2.18 is
basically adequate, I'd prefer to go with 2.20 if it is to be stable
and available soon.
Thanks in advance,
Steve

Re: I'm not impatient - honest...

Max Kanat-Alexander
On Mon, 2005-06-13 at 04:13 -0700, [hidden email] wrote:
> The anticipated release date for Bugzilla 2.20 was last Friday... so I
> assume things are running behind schedule.

        Actually, we updated that slightly, but we're still quite behind
schedule:

        http://www.bugzilla.org/releases/2.20/

> Do those "in-the-know" anticipate a release of 2.20 in days, weeks or
> months from now?

        Weeks.

> I'm considering a full-scale trial and, while 2.18 is
> basically adequate, I'd prefer to go with 2.20 if it is to be stable
> and available soon.

        I'm hoping to have a 2.20rc1 within a week and a half. Right now the
hold up is that we need release notes and a few other mundane details.

        -Max
--
http://www.everythingsolved.com/
Everything Solved: Experts at Bugzilla... and everything else, too.