I'm Really Not Dead

Jay Garcia-4
Yes, really, not dead. :-)

--
Jay Garcia - www.whodataussies.com

Re: I'm Really Not Dead

Rinaldi-2
Jay Garcia decreed, Read These Runes!:
> Yes, really, not dead. :-)

:-)

Rinaldi
--
Hindsight is an exact science.

Re: I'm Really Not Dead

Sailfish-4
My bloviated meandering follows what Jay Garcia graced us with on
6/11/2017 2:22 PM:
> Yes, really, not dead. :-)

Good to hear! Your nick sign should be Indy (Im.Not.Dead.Yet)
https://youtu.be/dGFXGwHsD_A?t=53

--
Sailfish

Re: I'm Really Not Dead

BeeNeR-2
On 06/11/17 5:22 PM, Jay Garcia wrote:
Yes, really, not dead. :-)

Thank goodness. 😅
--
73 de Ed, W3BNR

"Love is an ideal thing, marriage a real thing; a confusion of the
 real with the ideal never goes unpunished."   -Goethe (1749-1832)

Re: I'm Really Not Dead

Jay Garcia-4
On 11.06.2017 17:41, Sailfish wrote:
> My bloviated meandering follows what Jay Garcia graced us with on
> 6/11/2017 2:22 PM:
>> Yes, really, not dead. :-)
>>
> Good to hear! Your nick sign should be Indy (Im.Not.Dead.Yet)
> https://youtu.be/dGFXGwHsD_A?t=53

Stroke with 2 speech therapy sessions - 3 heart surgerys to take care of
my Afib and one total knee replacepent. Nuther already!!

--
Jay Garcia - www.whodataussies.com

Re: I'm Really Not Dead

Jay Garcia-4
On 11.06.2017 17:41, Sailfish wrote:
> My bloviated meandering follows what Jay Garcia graced us with on
> 6/11/2017 2:22 PM:
>> Yes, really, not dead. :-)
>>
> Good to hear! Your nick sign should be Indy (Im.Not.Dead.Yet)
> https://youtu.be/dGFXGwHsD_A?t=53

Stroke with 2 speech therapy sessions - 3 heart surgerys to take care of
my Afib and one total knee replacepent. Nuther already!!

--
Jay Garcia - www.whodataussies.com

Re: I'm Really Not Dead

Wolf K.
On 2017-06-11 20:02, Jay Garcia wrote:

> On 11.06.2017 17:41, Sailfish wrote:
>> My bloviated meandering follows what Jay Garcia graced us with on
>> 6/11/2017 2:22 PM:
>>> Yes, really, not dead. :-)
>>>
>> Good to hear! Your nick sign should be Indy (Im.Not.Dead.Yet)
>> https://youtu.be/dGFXGwHsD_A?t=53
>>

> Stroke with 2 speech therapy sessions - 3 heart surgerys to take care of
> my Afib and one total knee replacepent. Nuther already!!

Well, that certainly would focus your attention. :-)

Glad you pulled through, and best wishes for continued improvement.

--
Wolf K.
https://kirkwood40.blogspot.com

Re: I'm Really Not Dead

Mozilla - General mailing list
On 6/11/2017 3:10 PM, Rinaldi wrote:
> Jay Garcia decreed, Read These Runes!:
>> Yes, really, not dead. :-)
>
> :-)

:-)
--
"To the gods I am an ant, but to the ants, I am a god." --unknown
this signature correctly.

Re: I'm Really Not Dead

The Real Bev
On 06/11/2017 02:22 PM, Jay Garcia wrote:
> Yes, really, not dead. :-)

YAYYYYY!

--
Ch  rs, B v
    My f ck ng k yb  rd h s l st  ts v w ls.

Re: I'm Really Not Dead

The Real Bev
On 06/11/2017 05:03 PM, Jay Garcia wrote:

> On 11.06.2017 17:41, Sailfish wrote:
>> My bloviated meandering follows what Jay Garcia graced us with on
>> 6/11/2017 2:22 PM:
>>> Yes, really, not dead. :-)
>>>
>> Good to hear! Your nick sign should be Indy (Im.Not.Dead.Yet)
>> https://youtu.be/dGFXGwHsD_A?t=53
>>

> Stroke with 2 speech therapy sessions - 3 heart surgerys to take care of
> my Afib

Valve replacement?  Ablation?  The ghouls among us NEEEEED to know!

> and one total knee replacepent. Nuther already!!

Will you be better, faster and stronger or just set off alarms in airports?

No shit, everybody missed you.

--
Ch  rs, B v
    My f ck ng k yb  rd h s l st  ts v w ls.

Re: I'm Really Not Dead

Jay Garcia-4
On 11.06.2017 22:01, The Real Bev wrote:

> On 06/11/2017 05:03 PM, Jay Garcia wrote:
>> On 11.06.2017 17:41, Sailfish wrote:
>>> My bloviated meandering follows what Jay Garcia graced us with on
>>> 6/11/2017 2:22 PM:
>>>>
>>> Good to hear! Your nick sign should be Indy (Im.Not.Dead.Yet)
>>> https://youtu.be/dGFXGwHsD_A?t=53
>>>

>> Stroke with 2 speech therapy sessions - 3 heart surgerys to take care of
>> my Afib
>
> Valve replacement?  Ablation?  The ghouls among us NEEEEED to know!

No valve, the procedures were non-invasive. Ablation, yes.

>> and one total knee replacepent. Nuther already!!
>
> Will you be better, faster and stronger or just set off alarms in airports?

Well, I used to fly my own planes but now its the airport(s), yuk

> No shit, everybody missed you.

Tnx

--
Jay Garcia - www.whodataussies.com

Re: I'm Really Not Dead

Jay Garcia-4
On 11.06.2017 22:01, The Real Bev wrote:

> On 06/11/2017 05:03 PM, Jay Garcia wrote:
>> On 11.06.2017 17:41, Sailfish wrote:
>>> My bloviated meandering follows what Jay Garcia graced us with on
>>> 6/11/2017 2:22 PM:
>>>>
>>> Good to hear! Your nick sign should be Indy (Im.Not.Dead.Yet)
>>> https://youtu.be/dGFXGwHsD_A?t=53
>>>

>> Stroke with 2 speech therapy sessions - 3 heart surgerys to take care of
>> my Afib
>
> Valve replacement?  Ablation?  The ghouls among us NEEEEED to know!

No valve, the procedures were non-invasive. Ablation, yes.

>> and one total knee replacepent. Nuther already!!
>
> Will you be better, faster and stronger or just set off alarms in airports?

Well, I used to fly my own planes but now its the airport(s), yuk

> No shit, everybody missed you.

Tnx

--
Jay Garcia - www.whodataussies.com

Re: I'm Really Not Dead

Sailfish-4
My bloviated meandering follows what Jay Garcia graced us with on
6/11/2017 5:02 PM:

> On 11.06.2017 17:41, Sailfish wrote:
>> My bloviated meandering follows what Jay Garcia graced us with on
>> 6/11/2017 2:22 PM:
>>> Yes, really, not dead. :-)
>>>
>> Good to hear! Your nick sign should be Indy (Im.Not.Dead.Yet)
>> https://youtu.be/dGFXGwHsD_A?t=53
>
> Stroke with 2 speech therapy sessions - 3 heart surgerys to take care of
> my Afib and one total knee replacepent. Nuther already!!

Hey, Jay. I'm sorry if I came off flippant, I wasn't aware of your
health problems and I hadn't wanted it to be.

Truly, it's great to hear from you.

--
Sailfish

Re: I'm Really Not Dead

Ron Hunter
On 6/11/2017 7:03 PM, Jay Garcia wrote:

> On 11.06.2017 17:41, Sailfish wrote:
>> My bloviated meandering follows what Jay Garcia graced us with on
>> 6/11/2017 2:22 PM:
>>> Yes, really, not dead. :-)
>>>
>> Good to hear! Your nick sign should be Indy (Im.Not.Dead.Yet)
>> https://youtu.be/dGFXGwHsD_A?t=53
>>

> Stroke with 2 speech therapy sessions - 3 heart surgerys to take care of
> my Afib and one total knee replacepent. Nuther already!!

Damn.  You will be a whole new man.  Grin.

Re: I'm Really Not Dead

PietB-2
Sailfish wrote:
> Jay Garcia wrote:
>> Yes, really, not dead. :-)
>>
> Good to hear! Your nick sign should be Indy (Im.Not.Dead.Yet)
> https://youtu.be/dGFXGwHsD_A?t=53

I was thinking of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J34esa_aJxc

-p

Re: I'm Really Not Dead

Daniel
On 12/06/2017 7:22 AM, Jay Garcia wrote:
> Yes, really, not dead. :-)

Sure this is our beloved Jay!! More likely some computer in Russia
trying to worm its way into our heart's!!

Now, let's see .... Three questions that Jay would (probably) know the
answer to ....

1. Names the best city in U.S. of A, even if it does get flooded out
occasionally??
2. What is the best breed of Dog??
3. In a standard installation of Netscape Communicator, Ver 4.7, where
would my Addressbook be located??

LolLolLol!!

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101
SeaMonkey/2.48 Build identifier: 20170329183526

Re: I'm Really Not Dead

Daniel
On 12/06/2017 10:02 AM, Jay Garcia wrote:

> On 11.06.2017 17:41, Sailfish wrote:
>> My bloviated meandering follows what Jay Garcia graced us with on
>> 6/11/2017 2:22 PM:
>>> Yes, really, not dead. :-)
>>>
>> Good to hear! Your nick sign should be Indy (Im.Not.Dead.Yet)
>> https://youtu.be/dGFXGwHsD_A?t=53
>>

> Stroke with 2 speech therapy sessions - 3 heart surgerys to take care of
> my Afib and one total knee replacepent. Nuther already!!

Stroke twenty-odd years ago .... With-in the next month or so, I'll
spend a week in Hospital recuperating from a triple heart bypass!!

Doesn't everyone have health problems now and again!?!?  ;-P

On 12.06.2017 02:01, Ron Hunter wrote:

> On 6/11/2017 7:03 PM, Jay Garcia wrote:
>> On 11.06.2017 17:41, Sailfish wrote:
>>> My bloviated meandering follows what Jay Garcia graced us with on
>>> 6/11/2017 2:22 PM:
>>>>
>>> Good to hear! Your nick sign should be Indy (Im.Not.Dead.Yet)
>>> https://youtu.be/dGFXGwHsD_A?t=53
>>>

>> Stroke with 2 speech therapy sessions - 3 heart surgerys to take care of
>> my Afib and one total knee replacepent. Nuther already!!
>>
> Damn.  You will be a whole new man.  Grin.

Looks good .. lost 45 lbx. :-)

--
Jay Garcia - www.whodataussies.com

Re: I'm Really Not Dead

J. Weaver Jr.
Jay Garcia wrote:

> On 11.06.2017 17:41, Sailfish wrote:
>> My bloviated meandering follows what Jay Garcia graced us with on
>> 6/11/2017 2:22 PM:
>>> Yes, really, not dead. :-)
>>>
>> Good to hear! Your nick sign should be Indy (Im.Not.Dead.Yet)
>> https://youtu.be/dGFXGwHsD_A?t=53
>>

> Stroke with 2 speech therapy sessions - 3 heart surgerys to take care of
> my Afib and one total knee replacepent. Nuther already!!

Welcome back from the edge!

Re: I'm Really Not Dead

Ed Mullen-10
On 6/11/17 at 5:22 PM, Jay Garcia's prodigious digits fired off with
great aplomb:
> Yes, really, not dead. :-)

Very happy to hear that, Jay!  Nice to see your name pop up here.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/