Quantcast

I lost my favorite pages stored on mozilla

I lost my favorite pages stored on mozilla

Aziz EL HAMDOUNY
Hello,
I can not retrieve my favorite pages that are already saving to my mozella firefoxe account. Can you help me to recover my give?
My account is [hidden email]
Best regards,

Aziz EL HAMDOUNY

Re: I lost my favorite pages stored on mozilla

Andre Klapper
Hi Aziz,

On Tue, 2017-04-11 at 07:25 +0000, Aziz EL HAMDOUNY wrote:
> I can not retrieve my favorite pages that are already saving to my
> mozella firefoxe account. Can you help me to recover my give?
> My account is [hidden email]

Welcome to the support mailing list for the Bugzilla software. As your
question is about a different software (Firefox), please ask in a
support forum for the Firefox software:
https://support.mozilla.org

Thanks,
andre