I have jsut noticed that someone (most likely Maike K ) has put up the latest Beta of Firefox 3.

I have jsut noticed that someone (most likely Maike K ) has put up the latest Beta of Firefox 3.

Eugene Tucker
And t that note I say thank you!!!!!!!

Re: I have jsut noticed that someone (most likely Maike K ) has put up the latest Beta of Firefox 3.

Mark Dodel
On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 02:59:58 UTC, Eugene Tucker
<[hidden email]> wrote:

-> And t that note I say thank you!!!!!!!

An announcement went out on the VOICE News list yesterday. :-)

Have you tried it yet?  Here it's crashed a few times, especially if I
go to a flash site. For some reason my trackpoint stops scrolling
every so often.  It returns if I switch focus and back. Also most of
my plugins don't work with this version.

Mark

--
>From the eComStation of Mark Dodel

http://www.warpstock.eu

Re: I have jsut noticed that someone (most likely Maike K ) has put up the latest Beta of Firefox 3.

Michael Kaply-2
Eugene Tucker wrote:
> And t that note I say thank you!!!!!!!

Peter did the work!

I just uploaded it.

Mike

Michael Kaply wrote:
> Eugene Tucker wrote:
>> And t that note I say thank you!!!!!!!
>
> Peter did the work!
>
> I just uploaded it.
>
> Mike

Well, then thanks to Peter also. both of you deserve at least that A and
musch more.

Mark Dodel wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 02:59:58 UTC, Eugene Tucker
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> -> And t that note I say thank you!!!!!!!
>
> An announcement went out on the VOICE News list yesterday. :-)
>
> Have you tried it yet?  Here it's crashed a few times, especially if I
> go to a flash site. For some reason my trackpoint stops scrolling
> every so often.  It returns if I switch focus and back. Also most of
> my plugins don't work with this version.
>
> Mark

Yes but I oposted about 12 hors ahead of you. It is sort of slow with
school vaction. And I have taken hits from the other students for still
running OS/2 or eCS but no teachers by the way. Those teachers that have
seen it felt it was a wonderful operating system that IBM failed to
market and blew off all too easy. Linux is the big thngs in computer
tranining schools today. But not in Desktops.