Quantcast

I have a plan to port minimo to small device but...

I have a plan to port minimo to small device but...

Seyong Um
Hi all,

I have a plan to port minimo to small device
but,

that device couldn't have gtk, gtk2, Glib, X. but that have their own
graphical module..

so my situation is "HOW CAN I TRANSFORM CODES FROM GENERAL ENVIRONMENT
TO THEIR OWN GRAPHICAL ENVIRONMENT?"

I have small understanding about mozilla framework, and minimo(and
firefox) is a kind of application based on mozilla framework.

and gecko, gecko shows rendered output to users.

so my guess focused on gecko, I think ONLY? gecko has graphical codes.

am I right?

yes or not,

I saw TOOLKIT configuration in configure, gtk, qt, cocoa, windows, beos, ...
and I think if I could add my own environment to there, it can be done.

so please tell me how can I add 3rd party toolkit to mozilla framework....

thanks,

Seyong