Hyperlinks don't work in Netscape, Mozilla, Firefox, Opera!

Hyperlinks don't work in Netscape, Mozilla, Firefox, Opera!

Marsh-2
My OS is WinXPHome with SP2.
My website (www.harriscourtingallery.com.au) is created and updated with MS
Front Page 2002.
I have many hyperlinks throughout the site.
When I access the site from IE the hyperlinks work fine, but with all the
other browsers they do nothing.
They used to work until I updated Firefox, Mozilla and Opera recently.
Ant suggestions? Should I just revert to an earlier System Restore point?
Many thanks
Marcel

Re: Hyperlinks don't work in Netscape, Mozilla, Firefox, Opera!

RJack-10
Marsh wrote:

> My OS is WinXPHome with SP2.
> My website (www.harriscourtingallery.com.au) is created and updated with MS
> Front Page 2002.
> I have many hyperlinks throughout the site.
> When I access the site from IE the hyperlinks work fine, but with all the
> other browsers they do nothing.
> They used to work until I updated Firefox, Mozilla and Opera recently.
> Ant suggestions? Should I just revert to an earlier System Restore point?
> Many thanks
> Marcel

It's always good to validate your code at w3c, so that you get a proper HTML
code (Front Page from MS isn't known for this).

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.harriscourtingallery.com.au%2F

The page seems to load and links to other page works with SeaMoneky 1.1b
(Mozilla 1.9).

 //Aho

Re: Hyperlinks don't work in Netscape, Mozilla, Firefox, Opera!

Robert Blair-2
Marsh wrote:

> My OS is WinXPHome with SP2.
> My website (www.harriscourtingallery.com.au) is created and updated with MS
> Front Page 2002.
> I have many hyperlinks throughout the site.
> When I access the site from IE the hyperlinks work fine, but with all the
> other browsers they do nothing.
> They used to work until I updated Firefox, Mozilla and Opera recently.
> Ant suggestions? Should I just revert to an earlier System Restore point?
> Many thanks
> Marcel

Works for me.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050915

Your home page has 12 HTML 4.01 errors.

--

David E. Ross
<URL:http://www.rossde.com/>

complies with Web standards.  See <URL:http://www.mozilla.org/>.

Re: Hyperlinks don't work in Netscape, Mozilla, Firefox, Opera!

Wangshanpo
> Marsh wrote:
>
>>My OS is WinXPHome with SP2.
>>My website (www.harriscourtingallery.com.au) is created and updated with MS
>>Front Page 2002.
>>I have many hyperlinks throughout the site.
>>When I access the site from IE the hyperlinks work fine, but with all the
>>other browsers they do nothing.
>>They used to work until I updated Firefox, Mozilla and Opera recently.
>>Ant suggestions? Should I just revert to an earlier System Restore point?
>>Many thanks
>>Marcel

Marcel
Works fine for me in Mozilla 1.7.12 and Firefox 1.5 b2, also using Win
XP sp2. I've tried every hyperlink - all succeeded.
Regards

p.s. yours is a great website well done! easily navigated, easily read
and pleasant. Also, you have gathered super talent in your galleries.
I'm sorry I'm no longer in Oz.

WSP wrote:

> Marcel
> Works fine for me in Mozilla 1.7.12 and Firefox 1.5 b2, also using Win
> XP sp2. I've tried every hyperlink - all succeeded.
> Regards
>
> p.s. yours is a great website well done! easily navigated, easily read
> and pleasant. Also, you have gathered super talent in your galleries.
> I'm sorry I'm no longer in Oz.

Tried again when showing friends and discovered six non links in Our
Artists page. http://www.harriscourtingallery.com.au/ARTISTS.htm The top
six Ashcroft to Cotton did not work (were unavailable - i.e mouseover
response)
Regards

Re: Hyperlinks don't work in Netscape, Mozilla, Firefox, Opera!

gwtc
WSP wrote:

> WSP wrote:
>
>> Marcel
>> Works fine for me in Mozilla 1.7.12 and Firefox 1.5 b2, also using Win
>> XP sp2. I've tried every hyperlink - all succeeded.
>> Regards
>>
>> p.s. yours is a great website well done! easily navigated, easily read
>> and pleasant. Also, you have gathered super talent in your galleries.
>> I'm sorry I'm no longer in Oz.
>>
> Tried again when showing friends and discovered six non links in Our
> Artists page. http://www.harriscourtingallery.com.au/ARTISTS.htm The top
> six Ashcroft to Cotton did not work (were unavailable - i.e mouseover
> response)
> Regards
yup, I can confirm that.  It works in IE 6, but not Moz 1.7.12 nor
Opera 8.5

gwtc wrote:

> WSP wrote:
>

>> WSP wrote:
>>
>>> Marcel
>>> Works fine for me in Mozilla 1.7.12 and Firefox 1.5 b2, also using
>>> Win XP sp2. I've tried every hyperlink - all succeeded.
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> p.s. yours is a great website well done! easily navigated, easily
>>> read and pleasant. Also, you have gathered super talent in your
>>> galleries. I'm sorry I'm no longer in Oz.
>>>
>> Tried again when showing friends and discovered six non links in Our
>> Artists page. http://www.harriscourtingallery.com.au/ARTISTS.htm The
>> top six Ashcroft to Cotton did not work (were unavailable - i.e
>> mouseover response)
>> Regards
> yup, I can confirm that.  It works in IE 6, but not Moz 1.7.12 nor Opera
> 8.5

The page is full of errors and uses MSIE specific javascript, so it's no
wonder why it don't work properly in a proper browser but requiers a broken
html browser.

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.harriscourtingallery.com.au%2FARTISTS.htm

 //Aho