Http2 captures files

luisespla
Hello,
I'm developing a http2 dissector and I'd like to know if anyone has clear text http2 captures files based on draft 14 or 16.
Best regards

Re: Http2 captures files

Patrick McManus
you can make your own plaintext log out of an encrypted session. Have
firefox record a SSL Key Log file that wireshark can use to decrypt a
standard packet trace. Wireshark can export the plaintext for you at that
point. I just did this between nightly and google.com running h2 yesterday.

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Projects/NSS/Key_Log_Format

good luck